Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Surrealism Piece I

This week I've been working on a surrealism piece for the Dalí show 2012. It isn't done yet, but I'm making good progress. The entire piece is painted using the mixer brush in Photoshop CS6. I started with a sketch that I had done in class with a flair pen. I then copied that idea to my ipad, and added more to it. From there, using the Wacom tablet, I again remade the piece in Photoshop, again adding more elements, and revising others. I first traced just the outlines, then I used the colored pencil mixer brush, but I didn't like the direction that was going, so I switched to the mixer paintbrush. I then added an image of an E30 BMW which I painted as well to add more variety to the piece. Right now, I'm working on filling in the background, but I'm not entirely sure how I want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment