Wednesday, February 12, 2014

GIFs!

The last two weeks have been incredibly productive, despite only being in class a few days. I revised my original GIF of Cole smashing clay on the ground. I hand colored the clay, so when he smashes it, you can follow all the fragments, making for a much cooler GIF. I also finally finished my CB450 vector drawing that I've been working on for a while, and decided to GIF it. I originally wanted to make the wheels move with the bike, however, the way I made them, I'd have to redo the piece in order to accomplish that, so that will have to be something that I work on in my free time. I really am happy with both of these pieces. (They load faster when you open the images in their own tab by right clicking on them and selecting "open in new tab")

No comments:

Post a Comment