This week, we did a propaganda poster based on our names. From last year, I remembered that my name often implies royalty. Because of this, I used a crown like I did last year. I was originally going to create my own textures for the background, but that didn't work out well, so I finally caved and used two free paper textures that I found online, one on top of the other. By doing this, I was able to create the intended old, wrinkled poster/paper effect that I had in mind. I used the difference blending mode on the geometric objects in the piece, as well as the sword and the text. I used the cutout filter on the crown, which really came out very well. Perhaps the most difficult part of the piece was making everything perfectly centered, or at least enough so that it looks right. This piece turned out overall to be very polished and finished, and I'm proud of what I acomplished over the course of the 3 days that I worked on this.